Frame scaffolding coupling pin :
1. Coupling pin and spring clip is made of 35mm tubes and 41.27mm collar, used to connect frame scaffolds, with spring clip to lock.
2. Material: Q235
3. Surface finish: Electro galvanized
4. Package: bags and pallet
5. A full mason frame scaffod set is composed of 2 frames, 2 cross braces, 4 levelling base jacks, and 4 coupling pins (connectors)
6. Your design can be produced,too
|Type||Frame scaffolding coupling pin|
|Color||Silver or required|
|Surface Treatment||Electro galvanized, etc.|
|Advantages||Top quality, Competitive price, Timely delivery, Good Service, Standard package,|
|Minimum order||1 piece|
|Supply ability||20 containers/ month|
|Payment||L/C, T/T, 30% in advance|
|Package||Bags and Pallet|
|Delivery||according to quantities to be needed|
Here all ranges of frame scaffolding are supplied and exported: mason frame, shoring frame, walkthrough frame, box frame, A frame, galvanized cross brace, coupling pins and spring clips, screw jacks, base plates, guard rails, all types of locks and pins. Accessories which are used for manufacturing can be supplied, too.
Order of mixed items can be accepted. OEM service is available. Contact us for latest prices.
Scaffolding coupling pins and spring clips
|Structural Style:||Multi-Pole Scaffolding|
|Supporting Mode:||Projecting Scaffolding|
|Lapping Form:||Full Scaffolding|
How Does a Pin Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
Pin couplings are designed to provide excellent protection to connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations, ensuring the smooth and reliable operation of the machinery. The unique features of pin couplings contribute to their ability to absorb and dampen shock loads and vibrations effectively:
- Flexibility: Pin couplings possess a certain degree of flexibility due to the presence of movable pins. When subjected to sudden shock loads or vibrations, the pins can flex and move slightly, absorbing the impact and preventing it from transmitting directly to the connected equipment. This flexibility helps in reducing stress and minimizing the risk of damage to the machinery.
- Torsional Compliance: The pin coupling’s design allows for a certain amount of torsional compliance. This means that when the connected shafts experience slight misalignments or angular displacements, the pin coupling can compensate for these variations without causing additional stress or vibration in the system. This feature ensures that the machinery remains in proper alignment even under dynamic conditions, reducing wear and tear.
- Damping Characteristics: The presence of movable pins introduces damping characteristics to the coupling. When vibrations occur in the system, the pins can dampen these oscillations, preventing resonance and the amplification of vibrations. This damping effect improves the overall stability and performance of the machinery.
- Strength and Resilience: High-quality pin couplings are constructed from durable materials with excellent fatigue resistance. This enables the coupling to withstand repeated shock loads and vibrations over an extended period without compromising its integrity. The strength and resilience of the pin coupling contribute to the protection of the connected equipment.
Overall, pin couplings are reliable and versatile components that can effectively protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations. Their flexibility, torsional compliance, damping characteristics, and robust construction make them suitable for various industrial applications where shock and vibration mitigation are essential for maintaining the health and longevity of machinery and equipment.
Role of Pin Coupling in Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs
A pin coupling plays a crucial role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in various mechanical systems and power transmission applications. Its design and features contribute to improved reliability and ease of maintenance, resulting in enhanced operational efficiency and cost savings. Here’s how pin couplings achieve these benefits:
1. Shock Absorption: Pin couplings are known for their ability to absorb and dampen shocks and vibrations generated during operation. By cushioning the impact of sudden loads or torque spikes, they protect the connected equipment from potential damage, reducing the frequency of unexpected breakdowns and downtime.
2. Misalignment Tolerance: Pin couplings can tolerate a certain degree of misalignment between shafts, such as angular and parallel misalignment. This flexibility allows for easier installation and alignment of equipment, saving time and effort during setup and reducing the need for precise alignment procedures.
3. Low Maintenance: Pin couplings are designed with simplicity in mind, often consisting of only two coupling halves connected by pins. This straightforward construction means fewer components that can wear out or require regular maintenance. Additionally, the flexibility of the pins helps reduce wear on the coupling and connected equipment, leading to longer maintenance intervals.
4. Easy Replacement: In the event of a failure or wear, pin couplings are relatively easy to replace compared to some other coupling types. The simplicity of their design allows for quick disassembly and reassembly, minimizing downtime during maintenance or replacement procedures.
5. Cost-Effective: The combination of low maintenance requirements and reduced downtime translates into cost savings for businesses. With fewer unexpected breakdowns and lower maintenance expenses, the overall cost of ownership for systems employing pin couplings can be more economical.
6. Reliability: Pin couplings are known for their reliability and durability. When properly selected and installed, they can provide long service life without frequent replacements, contributing to stable and consistent system performance.
By minimizing downtime, maintenance efforts, and associated costs, pin couplings are a preferred choice in various industrial applications. However, it is crucial to ensure that the pin coupling is correctly sized and installed, and regular inspections and maintenance are conducted to maximize its benefits and prevent premature failure.
Advantages of Using Pin Couplings in Mechanical Systems
Pin couplings, also known as shear pin couplings, offer several advantages when used in mechanical systems. These advantages make them a popular choice for various industrial applications:
- 1. Overload Protection: Pin couplings are designed to provide overload protection to connected equipment. In case of excessive torque or sudden shock loads, the sacrificial pins will shear off, preventing damage to the shafts and other components.
- 2. Misalignment Tolerance: Pin couplings can accommodate a limited amount of angular misalignment between the shafts. This helps to compensate for minor misalignments and reduces the stress on the connected equipment.
- 3. Cost-Effective: The shear pins used in pin couplings are relatively inexpensive compared to other coupling components. In the event of a failure, replacing the damaged pins is a cost-effective solution, avoiding more significant repairs to the main equipment.
- 4. Easy Replacement: After shearing, the damaged pins can be quickly and easily replaced. This leads to reduced downtime and lower maintenance costs in the long run.
- 5. Versatility: Pin couplings are suitable for a wide range of applications, including pumps, compressors, fans, and other industrial machinery. Their ability to handle varying operating conditions makes them versatile in different environments.
- 6. Shock Load Absorption: Pin couplings can absorb and dissipate shock loads effectively. The shear pins act as a buffer, protecting the equipment from sudden impacts or overloads.
Despite their numerous advantages, it is essential to consider the limitations of pin couplings as well. They have lower torque capacities compared to some other coupling types, such as gear couplings or rigid couplings. Additionally, the need to replace shear pins after each failure may lead to more frequent maintenance requirements in applications with frequent overloads or misalignments.
In conclusion, pin couplings provide reliable torque transmission and safety features, making them a valuable component in various mechanical systems. Their ability to protect against overloads and accommodate misalignments makes them a practical choice in a wide range of industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-22