Frame scaffolding is also called tubular steel frame scaffolding, door style frame scaffolding, is a long established modular frame scaffolding system serving as working platform for construction and decoration purposes, which is composed of main frames, catwalk or walk board, braces or cross braces, brackets, coupling pins of spigot, guardrails and sometimes casters, etc.
|Pic.||Item||A (Width)||B (Height)|
Outer tube: 42*2.2mm/2.0mm/1.8mm
Inner tube: 25*1.5mm/1.8mm/2.0mm
Outer tube: 42*2.2mm/2.0mm/1.8mm
Inner tube: 25*1.5mm/1.8mm/2.0mm
|Item||A (width)||B (height)||C (length)|
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou CZPT Industry Co., Ltd, with an investment of U.S. Dollars of 8 million, is a professional manufacturer engaged in the design, production & sale of scaffolding systems.
1. Location: HangZhou CZPT is leading scaffolding manufacturer, located in HangZhou, ZheJiang Province, the raw material basement.
2. Team: We have professional team for sale, project design and construction.
3. Main products: Ringlock Scaffolding, Frame Scaffolding, Steel Plank, Catwalk, Ladders, Pipe & Clamp, Steel Prop, etc.
4. Production capacity: 7000-10000 Tons/month.
5. Loading capacity: 8-12 containers/day.
6. Delivery time: 10-15 days for 3-5 containers.
Fast delivery to satisfy your urgent project demand.
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory specializing in manufacturing scaffolding material.
Q2: Where is the loading port?
A: ZheJiang (Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g) Port.
Q3: What’s the MOQ of the product?
A: Different item has different MOQ. Normally one Container is preferred.
Q4: What certificates do you have?
A: We have ISO 9001, SGS certification.
Q5: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, but usually the customer will pay for the cost and freight charges.
Q6: Do you have an OEM service?
A: Yes. We can provide OEM and ODM services as your requirements.
Q7: How long is the production cycle after ordering?
A: General it is about 15-30 days, according to different quantity requirement.
|Structural Style:||Multi-Pole Scaffolding|
|Supporting Mode:||Projecting Scaffolding|
|Lapping Form:||Full Scaffolding|
|Scaffolding Part Type:||Scaffolding Frames|
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using Pin Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
Yes, there are several safety considerations to keep in mind when using pin couplings in rotating machinery. These considerations are essential to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the equipment and to protect personnel working in the vicinity. Here are some key safety points to consider:
- Guarding: When installing pin couplings, it is crucial to provide adequate guarding around the coupling area. This helps prevent accidental contact with the rotating coupling components, such as pins and hubs, which could cause severe injuries.
- Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection of the pin coupling are vital to identify any signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Any worn or damaged components should be replaced immediately to prevent coupling failure, which could lead to sudden equipment shutdown or safety hazards.
- Proper Alignment: Ensuring precise alignment of the connected shafts is crucial to the safe operation of the pin coupling. Misalignment can lead to increased stresses and premature wear on the coupling components, resulting in potential failures.
- Torque and Speed Limits: Adhering to the manufacturer’s recommended torque and speed limits for the pin coupling is essential for its safe operation. Exceeding these limits can lead to overloading and failure of the coupling.
- Environmental Considerations: Take into account the operating environment when selecting a pin coupling. Extreme temperatures, corrosive atmospheres, or harsh conditions may require special materials or coatings to ensure the coupling’s integrity and prevent premature failure.
- Training and Awareness: Operators and maintenance personnel should receive proper training on the safe handling, installation, and maintenance of pin couplings. Awareness of potential hazards and safety protocols is crucial for the safe use of rotating machinery.
- Emergency Shutdown: Install emergency shutdown systems that can quickly stop the rotating machinery in case of any safety concerns or abnormal conditions.
- Compliance with Regulations: Ensure that the use of pin couplings complies with all relevant safety and industry regulations and standards.
By taking these safety considerations into account and implementing proper safety measures, the use of pin couplings in rotating machinery can be done safely and effectively, mitigating potential risks and ensuring a safe working environment for personnel.
What Industries Commonly Use Pin Couplings for Power Transmission?
Pin couplings are widely used in various industries for power transmission due to their ability to accommodate misalignment and provide reliable torque transmission. Some of the industries where pin couplings are commonly employed include:
- 1. Manufacturing: In manufacturing processes, pin couplings are used in conveyor systems, mixers, agitators, and other machinery to transfer power between motors and driven equipment.
- 2. Pulp and Paper: The pulp and paper industry uses pin couplings in machinery such as pumps, fans, and rotary kilns for continuous power transmission.
- 3. Chemical and Petrochemical: Pin couplings find applications in chemical processing plants, refineries, and petrochemical facilities for various rotating equipment.
- 4. Water and Wastewater: Pin couplings are used in water treatment facilities, pumps, and blowers to transfer power efficiently.
- 5. Steel and Metal Processing: Steel mills and metal processing plants utilize pin couplings in rolling mills, extruders, and other equipment.
- 6. Food and Beverage: Pin couplings are employed in food processing machinery, packaging equipment, and conveyor systems.
- 7. Mining and Quarrying: The mining industry uses pin couplings in crushers, conveyor belts, and various mineral processing equipment.
- 8. Oil and Gas: Pin couplings are used in the oil and gas sector for pumps, compressors, and drilling equipment.
- 9. Power Generation: In power plants, pin couplings are used in turbines, generators, and other power transmission systems.
- 10. Construction and Heavy Equipment: Pin couplings find applications in construction machinery, earthmoving equipment, and other heavy-duty machinery.
- 11. Agriculture: In agricultural machinery, pin couplings are used in tractors, irrigation systems, and grain processing equipment.
These are just some examples of the industries where pin couplings are commonly used. Pin couplings offer versatility, ease of installation, and reliability, making them suitable for a wide range of applications in different sectors where power transmission is essential.
Types of Pin Coupling Designs
Pin couplings, also known as shear pin couplings, come in various designs to suit different application requirements. The main types of pin coupling designs are as follows:
- 1. Single Pin Coupling: In this design, a single shear pin is used to connect the two shafts. The pin is placed in a hole that runs through both coupling halves. Under excessive torque or shock loads, the pin shears off, disconnecting the shafts and protecting the equipment from damage. Single pin couplings are commonly used in light to moderate-duty applications.
- 2. Double Pin Coupling: Double pin couplings use two shear pins that are positioned 180 degrees apart. This design provides increased torque capacity and improved balance compared to the single pin design. Double pin couplings are suitable for applications with higher torque requirements.
- 3. Triangular Pin Coupling: Triangular pin couplings use three pins arranged in a triangular pattern around the circumference of the coupling. This design offers even higher torque capacity and improved torsional stiffness. Triangular pin couplings are ideal for heavy-duty applications where higher torque and misalignment tolerance are essential.
- 4. Splined Pin Coupling: Splined pin couplings use splines instead of solid pins to transmit torque between the shafts. The splines provide a more secure connection and better torque transmission compared to solid pins. Splined pin couplings are commonly used in precision motion control applications.
- 5. Taper Pin Coupling: Taper pin couplings use tapered pins that wedge tightly into matching tapered holes in the coupling halves. This design offers excellent torque transmission and alignment capabilities. Taper pin couplings are often used in heavy machinery and power transmission systems.
Each type of pin coupling design has its advantages and limitations, and the selection depends on factors such as the application’s torque requirements, misalignment tolerance, and environmental conditions. It is essential to choose the right type of pin coupling to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and safety in the mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-08-08