Frame scaffolding is also called tubular steel frame scaffolding, door style frame scaffolding, is a long established modular frame scaffolding system serving as working platform for construction and decoration purposes, which is composed of main frames, catwalk or walk board, braces or cross braces, brackets, coupling pins of spigot, guardrails and sometimes casters, etc.
|Pic.||Item||A (Width)||B (Height)|
Outer tube: 42*2.2mm/2.0mm/1.8mm
Inner tube: 25*1.5mm/1.8mm/2.0mm
Outer tube: 42*2.2mm/2.0mm/1.8mm
Inner tube: 25*1.5mm/1.8mm/2.0mm
|Item||A (width)||B (height)||C (length)|
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou CZPT Industry Co., Ltd, with an investment of U.S. Dollars of 8 million, is a professional manufacturer engaged in the design, production & sale of scaffolding systems.
1. Location: HangZhou CZPT is leading scaffolding manufacturer, located in HangZhou, ZheJiang Province, the raw material basement.
2. Team: We have professional team for sale, project design and construction.
3. Main products: Ringlock Scaffolding, Frame Scaffolding, Steel Plank, Catwalk, Ladders, Pipe & Clamp, Steel Prop, etc.
4. Production capacity: 7000-10000 Tons/month.
5. Loading capacity: 8-12 containers/day.
6. Delivery time: 10-15 days for 3-5 containers.
Fast delivery to satisfy your urgent project demand.
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory specializing in manufacturing scaffolding material.
Q2: Where is the loading port?
A: ZheJiang (Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g) Port.
Q3: What’s the MOQ of the product?
A: Different item has different MOQ. Normally one Container is preferred.
Q4: What certificates do you have?
A: We have ISO 9001, SGS certification.
Q5: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, but usually the customer will pay for the cost and freight charges.
Q6: Do you have an OEM service?
A: Yes. We can provide OEM and ODM services as your requirements.
Q7: How long is the production cycle after ordering?
A: General it is about 15-30 days, according to different quantity requirement.
|Structural Style:||Multi-Pole Scaffolding|
|Supporting Mode:||Projecting Scaffolding|
|Lapping Form:||Full Scaffolding|
|Scaffolding Part Type:||Scaffolding Frames|
What Are the Maintenance Requirements for Pin Couplings?
Pin couplings are known for their simplicity and ease of maintenance. Regular maintenance helps ensure the longevity and optimal performance of pin couplings in various mechanical systems. Here are the key maintenance requirements for pin couplings:
- Lubrication: Most pin couplings require periodic lubrication to reduce friction between the pins and the coupling hubs. Lubrication helps prevent wear and corrosion, ensuring smooth operation.
- Inspection: Regular visual inspections are essential to identify any signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Inspecting the pins, coupling hubs, and surrounding components can help detect potential issues early on.
- Torque Check: It is crucial to periodically check and retighten the bolts or screws that secure the coupling to the shafts. Loose fasteners can lead to misalignment and coupling failure.
- Alignment: Proper shaft alignment is critical for the effective functioning of pin couplings. Regularly check and adjust the alignment if necessary to minimize wear and vibrations.
- Environmental Protection: In harsh environments or corrosive conditions, take measures to protect the pin coupling from contaminants or chemicals that could cause damage.
- Replacement of Worn Components: When any of the coupling components, such as pins or hubs, show signs of significant wear, they should be replaced promptly to prevent further damage.
It is important to follow the manufacturer’s maintenance guidelines and recommendations for the specific type of pin coupling used in the application. Regular maintenance not only ensures the smooth operation of the coupling but also helps prevent unexpected breakdowns and reduces the risk of costly downtime. Proper maintenance can extend the service life of pin couplings and contribute to the overall reliability of the connected equipment.
Can Pin Couplings Be Used for Both Motor-to-Shaft and Shaft-to-Shaft Connections?
Yes, pin couplings can be used for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in various mechanical systems. The versatile design of pin couplings allows them to connect two shafts with aligned or misaligned centers, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
Motor-to-Shaft Connections: In motor-driven systems, pin couplings are commonly used to connect the motor shaft to the driven shaft of the equipment. The motor can be an electric motor, combustion engine, or any other type of power source. The pin coupling efficiently transfers torque from the motor shaft to the equipment’s driven shaft, enabling power transmission and mechanical motion.
Shaft-to-Shaft Connections: Pin couplings are also well-suited for shaft-to-shaft connections, where two separate shafts need to be joined together. This could be the case when extending the length of a shaft or connecting two separate pieces of rotating equipment. The pin coupling provides a secure and flexible connection between the two shafts, allowing torque to be transmitted between them while accommodating misalignment.
It is essential to consider the specific requirements of the application when selecting a pin coupling. Factors such as the amount of misalignment, torque capacity, operating conditions, and space constraints should be taken into account to ensure the coupling can effectively and reliably connect the motor and shafts.
Overall, the versatility and performance of pin couplings make them a popular choice for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in various industrial and mechanical systems.
Types of Pin Coupling Designs
Pin couplings, also known as shear pin couplings, come in various designs to suit different application requirements. The main types of pin coupling designs are as follows:
- 1. Single Pin Coupling: In this design, a single shear pin is used to connect the two shafts. The pin is placed in a hole that runs through both coupling halves. Under excessive torque or shock loads, the pin shears off, disconnecting the shafts and protecting the equipment from damage. Single pin couplings are commonly used in light to moderate-duty applications.
- 2. Double Pin Coupling: Double pin couplings use two shear pins that are positioned 180 degrees apart. This design provides increased torque capacity and improved balance compared to the single pin design. Double pin couplings are suitable for applications with higher torque requirements.
- 3. Triangular Pin Coupling: Triangular pin couplings use three pins arranged in a triangular pattern around the circumference of the coupling. This design offers even higher torque capacity and improved torsional stiffness. Triangular pin couplings are ideal for heavy-duty applications where higher torque and misalignment tolerance are essential.
- 4. Splined Pin Coupling: Splined pin couplings use splines instead of solid pins to transmit torque between the shafts. The splines provide a more secure connection and better torque transmission compared to solid pins. Splined pin couplings are commonly used in precision motion control applications.
- 5. Taper Pin Coupling: Taper pin couplings use tapered pins that wedge tightly into matching tapered holes in the coupling halves. This design offers excellent torque transmission and alignment capabilities. Taper pin couplings are often used in heavy machinery and power transmission systems.
Each type of pin coupling design has its advantages and limitations, and the selection depends on factors such as the application’s torque requirements, misalignment tolerance, and environmental conditions. It is essential to choose the right type of pin coupling to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and safety in the mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-08-29