Frame scaffolding is also called tubular steel frame scaffolding, door style frame scaffolding, is a long established modular frame scaffolding system serving as working platform for construction and decoration purposes, which is composed of main frames, catwalk or walk board, braces or cross braces, brackets, coupling pins of spigot, guardrails and sometimes casters, etc.
|Pic.||Item||A (Width)||B (Height)|
Outer tube: 42*2.2mm/2.0mm/1.8mm
Inner tube: 25*1.5mm/1.8mm/2.0mm
Outer tube: 42*2.2mm/2.0mm/1.8mm
Inner tube: 25*1.5mm/1.8mm/2.0mm
|Item||A (width)||B (height)||C (length)|
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou CHINAMFG Industry Co., Ltd, with an investment of U.S. Dollars of 8 million, is a professional manufacturer engaged in the design, production & sale of scaffolding systems.
1. Location: HangZhou CHINAMFG is leading scaffolding manufacturer, located in HangZhou, ZheJiang Province, the raw material basement.
2. Team: We have professional team for sale, project design and construction.
3. Main products: Ringlock Scaffolding, Frame Scaffolding, Steel Plank, Catwalk, Ladders, Pipe & Clamp, Steel Prop, etc.
4. Production capacity: 7000-10000 Tons/month.
5. Loading capacity: 8-12 containers/day.
6. Delivery time: 10-15 days for 3-5 containers.
Fast delivery to satisfy your urgent project demand.
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory specializing in manufacturing scaffolding material.
Q2: Where is the loading port?
A: ZheJiang (Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g) Port.
Q3: What’s the MOQ of the product?
A: Different item has different MOQ. Normally one Container is preferred.
Q4: What certificates do you have?
A: We have ISO 9001, SGS certification.
Q5: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, but usually the customer will pay for the cost and freight charges.
Q6: Do you have an OEM service?
A: Yes. We can provide OEM and ODM services as your requirements.
Q7: How long is the production cycle after ordering?
A: General it is about 15-30 days, according to different quantity requirement.
|Structural Style:||Multi-Pole Scaffolding|
|Supporting Mode:||Projecting Scaffolding|
|Lapping Form:||Full Scaffolding|
|Scaffolding Part Type:||Scaffolding Frames|
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using Pin Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
Yes, there are several safety considerations to keep in mind when using pin couplings in rotating machinery. These considerations are essential to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the equipment and to protect personnel working in the vicinity. Here are some key safety points to consider:
- Guarding: When installing pin couplings, it is crucial to provide adequate guarding around the coupling area. This helps prevent accidental contact with the rotating coupling components, such as pins and hubs, which could cause severe injuries.
- Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection of the pin coupling are vital to identify any signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Any worn or damaged components should be replaced immediately to prevent coupling failure, which could lead to sudden equipment shutdown or safety hazards.
- Proper Alignment: Ensuring precise alignment of the connected shafts is crucial to the safe operation of the pin coupling. Misalignment can lead to increased stresses and premature wear on the coupling components, resulting in potential failures.
- Torque and Speed Limits: Adhering to the manufacturer’s recommended torque and speed limits for the pin coupling is essential for its safe operation. Exceeding these limits can lead to overloading and failure of the coupling.
- Environmental Considerations: Take into account the operating environment when selecting a pin coupling. Extreme temperatures, corrosive atmospheres, or harsh conditions may require special materials or coatings to ensure the coupling’s integrity and prevent premature failure.
- Training and Awareness: Operators and maintenance personnel should receive proper training on the safe handling, installation, and maintenance of pin couplings. Awareness of potential hazards and safety protocols is crucial for the safe use of rotating machinery.
- Emergency Shutdown: Install emergency shutdown systems that can quickly stop the rotating machinery in case of any safety concerns or abnormal conditions.
- Compliance with Regulations: Ensure that the use of pin couplings complies with all relevant safety and industry regulations and standards.
By taking these safety considerations into account and implementing proper safety measures, the use of pin couplings in rotating machinery can be done safely and effectively, mitigating potential risks and ensuring a safe working environment for personnel.
Can Pin Couplings Be Used for Both Motor-to-Shaft and Shaft-to-Shaft Connections?
Yes, pin couplings can be used for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in various mechanical systems. The versatile design of pin couplings allows them to connect two shafts with aligned or misaligned centers, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
Motor-to-Shaft Connections: In motor-driven systems, pin couplings are commonly used to connect the motor shaft to the driven shaft of the equipment. The motor can be an electric motor, combustion engine, or any other type of power source. The pin coupling efficiently transfers torque from the motor shaft to the equipment’s driven shaft, enabling power transmission and mechanical motion.
Shaft-to-Shaft Connections: Pin couplings are also well-suited for shaft-to-shaft connections, where two separate shafts need to be joined together. This could be the case when extending the length of a shaft or connecting two separate pieces of rotating equipment. The pin coupling provides a secure and flexible connection between the two shafts, allowing torque to be transmitted between them while accommodating misalignment.
It is essential to consider the specific requirements of the application when selecting a pin coupling. Factors such as the amount of misalignment, torque capacity, operating conditions, and space constraints should be taken into account to ensure the coupling can effectively and reliably connect the motor and shafts.
Overall, the versatility and performance of pin couplings make them a popular choice for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in various industrial and mechanical systems.
Selecting the Appropriate Pin Coupling for a Specific Application
Choosing the right pin coupling for a specific application involves considering several factors to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and safety. Here are the key steps to select the appropriate pin coupling:
- 1. Determine the Application Requirements: Understand the specific requirements of the application, including torque and speed specifications, shaft sizes, and misalignment tolerances. Consider the operating conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to corrosive substances.
- 2. Calculate Torque and Power: Calculate the torque and power requirements of the application to determine the appropriate pin coupling’s torque capacity. Make sure to consider both steady-state and peak torque loads.
- 3. Consider Misalignment Tolerance: Evaluate the degree of misalignment expected in the system. Different pin coupling designs offer varying levels of misalignment tolerance. Choose a coupling that can accommodate the expected misalignment without compromising performance.
- 4. Select the Pin Coupling Type: Based on the application requirements, choose the appropriate pin coupling type – single pin, double pin, triangular pin, splined pin, or taper pin coupling. Each type offers different torque capacities and misalignment capabilities.
- 5. Check Material and Construction: Consider the materials used in the pin coupling’s construction. Common materials include steel, stainless steel, and alloy materials. The material should be suitable for the application’s environmental conditions and corrosion resistance.
- 6. Verify Safety Features: Ensure the selected pin coupling has safety features, such as a fail-safe mechanism to protect equipment from overload or shock loads. Safety is crucial to prevent damage to machinery and ensure operator protection.
- 7. Consult with Manufacturers or Engineers: If unsure about the best pin coupling for the application, consult with coupling manufacturers or mechanical engineers. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their expertise.
By following these steps, you can select the appropriate pin coupling that matches the specific needs of the application, providing reliable and efficient power transmission while minimizing the risk of downtime and equipment failure.
editor by CX 2023-10-11